Are you interested in being an excellent Ally?
Partner with The Traveling Rainbow!
“This display just made my day go from ‘I’m not sure how I feel about it’ to ‘SO GREAT!’”-Shead High School Teen
We offer free display materials, programs & resources to folx of all ages in our region. These services provide necessary supports for our most at risk teens.
Our Free Services include:
- The Traveling Rainbow can visit your classroom, event or campus! One of our awesome facilitators will bring the Traveling Rainbow Resource Display to you! We include snacks, resources, self care items, art supplies and swag from partnering orgs!
- Customized Identity Affirming Displays your organization chooses the materials and resources that are right for your community. Our facilitators will create a professional display from your choices and deliver it to your lunchroom, guidance office or classroom.
- Lending Libraries, created by us and supervised by you. We provide a display box of books for our LGBTQ2IA+ friends and their allies to anonymously borrow and return at their leisure from your business or community room.
- Allyship Posters, these fun and informational graphics are a simple way to provide awareness around people’s identities. You select the posters and we’ll deliver them for display in a waiting room, community space or public restroom.
- A Presentation of our free services to your organization’s staff or crew. This can support your workplace, school or community space find ways of being more inclusive to their community.
Fill out this form to host The Rainbow!
Annie Hopkins will get in touch soon to schedule your visit with the Traveling Rainbow!