Are you interested in being an excellent Ally?
Partner with The Traveling Rainbow!
We offer free display materials, programs & resources to folx of all ages in our region. These services provide necessary supports for our most at risk teens.
Our Free Services include:
- Customized Identity Affirming Displays your organization chooses the materials and resources that are right for your community. Our facilitators will create a professional display from your choices and deliver it to your lunchroom, guidance office or classroom.
- Lending Libraries, created by us and supervised by you. We provide a display box of books for our LGBTQ2S+ friends and their allies to anonymously borrow and return at their leisure from your business or community room.
- Allyship Posters, these fun and informational graphics are a simple way to provide awareness around people’s identities. You select the posters and we’ll deliver them for display in a waiting room, community space or public restroom.
- Zoom Hangout & Art Projects co-hosted by The Tides Institute and The Rainbow Alliance! We provide art kits & inclusive instruction that supports unique creative voices & community art.
- A Presentation of our free services to your organization’s staff or crew. This can support your workplace, school or community space find ways of being more inclusive to their community.
- The Traveling Rainbow can visit your classroom, event or campus! One of our awesome facilitators will bring the Traveling Rainbow Resource Wagon to you! In the wagon are snacks, resources, self care items, art supplies and swag from partnering orgs!
- Community Circles that support your staff to understand the benefits of providing affirming care to our LGBTQ2S+ community. (Pending!)
Our Rainbow has partnerships with 20+ schools, health centers & community agencies. We aim to serve every generation with our offerings and serve 2,000+ folx in our region every year.
Please email/text Annie Hopkins to have your school, organization or community center collaborate with The Downeast Rainbow Alliance.